Providence College School of Business in Shanghai
PCSB is offering students the opportunity to study and intern abroad in Shanghai, China in Spring 2019. Gain a valuable global perspective in East China Normal University, one of China’s most prestigious universities. Earn credit towards your business major while learning more about Chinese business culture. Students will also participate in a resume-building internship at a local or multinational organization in Shanghai.
- International Marketing (MKT 426)
- International Finance (FIN 419)
- Global Workforce Management (MGT Major Elective)
- International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior (MGT 301)
- Supply Chain Management (FIN 310)
- Intro to Chinese Philosophy (Philosophy Core)
- Contemporary Chinese Cinema (Fine Arts Core)
- Ethics Core (Business Ethics)
- FREE HOUSING for all students accepted to the inaugural Spring 2020 semester program. A savings of upwards of $6,500!
- 15 credits
- Guaranteed internship
- Courses fulfill PC School of Business major and elective credits
- Excursions to Beijing, Suzhou, and Hangzhou
- Live on the campus of East China Normal University with local and international students
Applications are open October 1 – December 3, 2018 for Spring 2020!