Faculty-Led Maymester/Course Embedded Programs 2019
INT 379 Sustainability & Social Value: Systems Approach to Complex Problem Solving
Professor Terence McGoldrick and Comfort Ateh
Please contact Professor McGoldrick for further information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Dates: May 18-June 1, 2019
Cost: Estimate $3,000
Professors Eric Bennett, Margaret Manchester, and Eric Sung
Students will become familiar with the history of the Cold War in Europe. They will study American and Soviet responses to crises in Berlin, Germany, Gdansk, Poland; and Budapest, Hungary. Students will investigate the impact of the Cold War on European and American culture, including architecture, music, and the arts.
Please contact Professor Manchester for further information, email@example.com.
Program Dates: May 27-June 5, 2019
Cost: Estimate $4,900
Course-Embedded International Programs – Spring Semester
- MBA 669 International Marketing – England (Drs. Helen Caldwell & Deirdre Bird) click here for application
- HST 368 Modern Japan – Japan (Dr. Colin Jaundril ) Japan 2019 Application
- THL 375 Global Service in Solidarity – Guatemala (Dr. Dana Dillon and Bob Pfunder)
- GST 371 Community Literary Practices – Argentina (Gabriella Sanchez & Dr. Nuria Alonso García)
- GST 371 Global Border Crossing – Tijuana, Mexico (Andrea Rojas & Dr. Kara Cebulko)
- MGT 479 or FIN 419 or MKT426: Sydney, Australia, international trip January 2-11, 2019 (Dr. Jacqueline Elcik)
Course-Embedded International Program – Fall Semester